Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Home Made Chicken Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home Made Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home Made Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made chicken soup recipe. You can cook home made chicken soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Home Made Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 1 of Whole Chicken.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Carrots.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Celery.
- Get 1 packages of Noodles.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Get 1 can of Pettie diced tomatoes.
Steps to make Home Made Chicken Soup:
- Place chicken in large pot with the onion cut in half (onion is for taste). You can dice a onion if your family likes onion..
- Fill pot with water, so it covers the top of the chicken. Add salt and pepper..
- Boil the chicken for 30 – 40 min..
- While chicken is boiling, cut up carrots and celery..
- After chicken is done, remove from pot and set aside to cool. Add carrots and celery to broth to cook. Add can of tomatoes..
- Once chicken is cool remove from bone. Add the chicken back to broth with the package of noodles..
- Cook soup until noodles are done. Then enjoy!.
- You may have to add more salt and peper for your taste. May have to add some chicken broth, depending on your noodles and how much broth you like..
If you find this Home Made Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.