Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Malaysia Rendang beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysia Rendang beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysia rendang beef recipe. You can have malaysia rendang beef using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Malaysia Rendang beef:
- Use 1 kg of Beef (small slices).
- Use 2 stalk of cinnamon.
- You need 5 pcs of star arnise.
- Take 300 gm of coconuts crumbs.
- Get 10 pcs of lemon leaves.
- Get 5 stalk of lemon grass.
- Provide 250 gm of chili paste.
- Provide 200 gm of red onion puré.
- Get 100 gm of garlic puré.
- Prepare 4 pcs of galangal (smashed).
- Get 150 gm of madras curry powder.
- Prepare 25 gm of cardamon.
- Use 25 gm of spicecumin.
- Use 15 gm of turmeric.
- Prepare 150 gm of brown sugar.
- Use 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Take 300 ml of water.
Steps to make Malaysia Rendang beef:
- Mixed all the ingredients in bowl except water and meat..
- Heat up the pot and add 4 table spoon of cooking oil, pour in the ingredients and stir it well. Cook until we smell the aroma. (around 10min).
- Add in the beef slices and stir well, cook it around 15mins then add in the water in high heat..
- Let it boil in medium heat around 1 hour until the water is reduced then is ready to served..
If you find this Malaysia Rendang beef recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.