Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Hot Chocolate recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Hot Chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Hot Chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade hot chocolate recipe. You can cook homemade hot chocolate using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Hot Chocolate:
- Take 2 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Use Splash of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of baking bar (4 oz.) bittersweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of – 1 tbsp. confectioners sugar.
- Get of Marshmallows (optional for topping).
- Provide of Whipped Cream (optional for topping).
Steps to make Homemade Hot Chocolate:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat the milk and cream together just until small bubbles start to form around the edges. Do not let it come to a boil..
- Stir in the salt, vanilla extract and chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is completely smooth and melted. Lastly, stir in the confectioners sugar…start with 2 tsp and add more if you'd like it sweeter..
- Top with marshmallows or whipped cream and enjoy!.
If you find this Homemade Hot Chocolate recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.