Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Muzgo Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muzgo Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muzgo soup recipe. You can have muzgo soup using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Muzgo Soup:
- Get 3 Tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of turkey bacon diced.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic — chopped.
- Prepare 2 of small onions — diced 1/4 inch.
- Use 1 of jalapeno,diced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper — diced 1/4 inch.
- You need 2 of large carrots — diced 1/4 inch.
- Use 2 stalk of celery — diced 1/4 inch.
- Prepare 4 of small potatoes — diced 1/4 inch.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin seed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour-(This will absorb the fat,add a couple of tablespoons if needed-it will thicken the soup as it simmers).
- Prepare 8 cups of chicken stock.
- Use 2 of tomatoes diced.
- Get 1 pound of cooked chicken, diced 1/2 inch (rotisserie chicken is real good).
- Take 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Use 4 tablespoon of fresh cilantro finely chopped.
- Use 1-2 ounces of lime juice.
Steps to make Muzgo Soup:
- In a large sauce pot add the oil and brown off the bacon then add the garlic, onions, jalapenos, red bell pepper,carrots,celery,potatoes and seasoning..
- Sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes and then dust with all of the flour. (Stir until incorporated).
- Add the chicken stock, diced tomatoes and chicken, black beans and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Adjust seasoning to taste then add the cilantro and lime juice to finish.
If you find this Muzgo Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.