Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mushroom spinach stuffed chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom spinach stuffed chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom spinach stuffed chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom spinach stuffed chicken recipe. You can have mushroom spinach stuffed chicken using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom spinach stuffed chicken:
- Provide 2 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 6 1/2 oz of bagged spinach.
- Take 1 lb of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 envelope of hidden valley ranch powder package.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of veggi oil.
Steps to make Mushroom spinach stuffed chicken:
- Place mushrooms in crockpot on low.
- In a large 12" pan put oil in and melt butter.
- When melted stir in ranch packet.
- Pour melted butter over mushrooms in crockpot and cook for 3 hrs on low.
- After mushrooms are done remove from crockpot and let cool. (Save a few mushrooms and juices for later. No need to turn off crockpot).
- Cook spinach in 12" pan while chopping mushrooms finely..
- add mushrooms to spinach and finish cooking.
- Remove mushroom spinach stuffing from heat and chop into smaller chunks.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Use the pocket method on chicken to create the pouch for stuffing. I make the intro slit large enough for a spoon to get through..
- Stuff the mushroom spinach stuffing in until you cant get any more in. I stuff with clean fingers to keep the slit small enough not to need to tie or toothpick the intro hole.
- Heat the pan with oil and a bit of butter until it steams nicely.
- Salt pepper and garlic powder all sides of chicken and brown all sides (about 1 min each side).
- Remove browned chicken from pan and place them into a glass baking pan.
- Put in oven and cook for about 2 hrs (cook chicken to at least 170 degrees) basting every 15 mins with the juices left over from crockpot mushrooms..
- Cut into 1/2" slices and serve with a few leftover crockpot mushrooms.
If you find this Mushroom spinach stuffed chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.