Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad recipe. To make crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad you need 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad:
- Provide of Crispy Potatoes :.
- Provide 2 lbs of fingerling potatoes.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Use of Pan Fried Salmon :.
- You need 2 (6 oz) of Salmon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cummin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Provide to taste of Black pepper.
- Take of Olive oil.
- You need of Summer Salad.
- Get 2 cup of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of corn kernels, grilled/steamed.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomato, halved.
- Get 1 cup of fresh cherries, pitted or grapes.
- Provide 1 of avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Get 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad:
- How to make Crispy Potatoes : Cut potatoes in half, depending on their size. Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10-12 minutes until they are fork tender, but maybe not quite as tender as you would cook them for mashed potatoes. Then press them down one by one gently with a small flat bottomed bowl or plate until flattened..
- Drizzle a good amount of oil on a baking sheets and put it in a preheating 400 degree oven for a few minutes. Heating up the oil will help sear the potatoes. Then use a spatula to transfer each smash job onto the baking sheet..
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and chili flakes. Sprinkle some on top of flattened potatoes and put them in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes then take them out and carefully flip the potatoes. Sprinkle with more seasoning and put them back in for another 15 minutes or until they are crisped to your liking..
- How to cook Salmon : Mix cummin, salt and cayenne until combined. Lightly brush both side of salmon with olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over both side. Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the salmon, skin side down. Cook until the skin get crispy then flip them over. Cook until the salmon is a pale pink about 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with ground black pepper..
- How to make the salad : combine all the vegetables and fruits in a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, honey, salt, black pepper and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables then toss them. Sprinkle with the cheese..
If you find this Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.