Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pan-Seared Salmon With French Beans & Roasted Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan-Seared Salmon With French Beans & Roasted Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan-Seared Salmon With French Beans & Roasted Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan-seared salmon with french beans & roasted potatoes recipe. To cook pan-seared salmon with french beans & roasted potatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan-Seared Salmon With French Beans & Roasted Potatoes:
- Prepare 2 of Fillets Salmon.
- Prepare 200 g of French Beans.
- Use 8 of Baby Potatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Get of Rosemary.
- Provide of Thyme.
- Provide To Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Minced Garlic.
Steps to make Pan-Seared Salmon With French Beans & Roasted Potatoes:
- Bring water to a boil, add salt and par-boil halved potatoes leaving the skin on for an extra crunch. Drain and set aside..
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degree celcius. In a mixing bowl, add paprika, rosemary, thyme, baking powder, salt, pepper and olive oil and create a marinade. Toss in the cooled potatoes and coat them well with the marinade. Place evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 20-30min checking frequently..
- Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper. Sear it in a pan with olive oil for 2min on each side. Careful not to overcook the fish. In the same pan, throw in the French beans and sauté till crunchy and bright green..
- Remove the potatoes from the oven after 20-30min and immediately add fresh minced garlic and EVOO and serve together with the French beans and salmon, voila!.
If you find this Pan-Seared Salmon With French Beans & Roasted Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.