Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's marinara sauce & garlic parmesan bread recipe. You can have mike's marinara sauce & garlic parmesan bread using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread:
- Provide of Marinara Sauce.
- Take 1 can of 28 oz Chefs Cut Crushed Tomatoes [with juices].
- You need 1/2 cup of Quality Dry White Wine.
- Take 1 of 7.5 oz Jar Quality Marinara Sauce [like bertolli or emeril].
- You need 1 can of 8 oz Tomato Sauce.
- Take 3 oz of Tomato Paste.
- Get 8 large of Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & chopped].
- Provide 3 cup of Fresh Mushrooms [thick sliced – your choice].
- Get 1/2 cup of Fresh Celery [thin sliced].
- You need 1 cup of Fresh Onions [chopped].
- Use 1/3 cup of Green Bell Peppers [small chop].
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese [+ reserves for garlic bread].
- Get 2 of Bay Leaves [left whole].
- Provide 1/3 tsp of Fennel Seed.
- Use 1 tsp of Each: Oregano – Basil – Italian Seasoning [all dried].
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [+ reserves for bread].
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar [or less to taste].
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 dash of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Use 4 dash of Tabasco Sauce [or more to taste].
- Provide of Garlic Bread.
- You need of Fresh French Bread Rolls [halved].
- Get of Garlic Parmesan Bread Sticks.
- Get of Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare of Prefabed Garlic Butter [or make my recipe at base].
Steps to make Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread:
- Authors Note: Traditionally, marinara sauces will direct you to cook your chopped vegetables in olive oil until translucent prior to adding them to your sauce. This recipe does not call for that step. It's meant to keep some snap, body and texture in your sauce..
- ● Chop your vegetables. ● Place everything in the Marinara Sauce section in a large pot and simmer on medium heat for about an hour and a half. Stir intermittently. ● Remove bay leaves after simmer..
- ● Generously smear your bread with garlic butter and sprinkle tops with Dried Parsley and Parmesan Cheese. ● Bake rolls at 350° for 8 minutes. ● Pile your Marinara Sauce on thick, sturdy pieces of garlic parmesan bread, or, dip toasted garlic strips directly into it..
- If you'd like to make this a main pasta dish as opposed to an antipasto – this is a great truffle noodle that pairs excellent with this mushroom based Marinara Sauce..
- If you'd like to make your own garlic butter – check out my easy, delicious posted recipe. Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread.
If you find this Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.