Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely buy lots of food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe. You can cook stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread:
- Take 2.5 lb of corned beef roast.
- Take of Sliced banana peppers.
- Provide of Spicy brown mustard.
- You need of Saurkraut.
- Prepare of Egg wash for bread.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of water.
- Provide of Bread mixture.
- Use 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Spicey brown mustard.
Steps to make Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread:
- Prepare bread:Dissolve your yeast in your warm water in a large bowl. Stir together for about 1 minute until mostly combined. Add in your salt, sugar and butter and stir everything together. Add in your flour, 1 cup at a time until dough is thick and no longer sticky. Add more flour 1 TBS at a time if needed to make sure dough isn't sticky. (Poke dough with your finger, and dough should bounce back – then it is ready).
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Knead your dough for 3 minutes and form into a ball. Oil a large bowl with nonstick spray and place dough in. Cover bowl with a towel and place in a warm area..
- Punch down and roll out place roast in center slicing edges of dough to create pieces you can braid..
- Put sauerkraut, dabs of spicey brown mustard and then braid the dough over the top of the roast..
- Egg wash the dough and let rest for 30 minutes. Then bake in oven at 375° for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Remove from oven just before serving add sliced banana peppers then serve..
If you find this Stuffed corned beef in pretzel bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.