Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy spaghetti bolognese recipe. You can have quick & easy spaghetti bolognese using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese:
- Use 1 lb of ground turkey (ground beef is fine).
- Use 1 small of yellow onion – finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of carrots – finely chopped (about 1 large).
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic (1 large clove).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (or about 3 cups prepared homemade).
- Take 1/2 cup of marsala wine (or 1/2 cup beef broth + 1 tsp white sugar).
- Get 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese:
- In a deep sided 10 in. skillet over medium heat brown your ground turkey until no longer pink and little moisture remains, stirring constantly making sure to break up into a fine crumble. About 8 – 10 minutes. Note: If you are using ground beef drain fat when browned and return to skillet..
- Still over medium heat add your chopped onion, chopped carrots and minced garlic to the skillet with meat and cook until onion begins to turn translucent, stirring frequently. About 4 minutes. Add all of your herbs, stir to combine and cook 1 minute more..
- Increase heat to medium high. Add spaghetti sauce and wine (or beef broth mixture), stir to fully incorporate all ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and simmer uncovered until sauce has thickened and reduced by almost half. About 15 – 20 minutes. When done, remove bay leaf, adjust salt to taste and serve..
- To serve: While sauce is simmering prepare 8-12oz of spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain and let air dry for a couple minutes in strainer. Divide on 4-5 plates equally, top with bolognese equally until it is all used up, then freshly shredded parmesan. Serve with a crisp side salad and enjoy..
- Note: I like biting into the little pieces of carrot and onion for a textural difference, but if you don't want the varying texture you can also roughly chop the carrot and onion then pulse in a food processor until very fine then continue with the recipe steps. This is also an excellent way to sneak veggies in for picky eaters. ;).
If you find this Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.