Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hearty Crockpot Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Crockpot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Crockpot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty crockpot soup recipe. To cook hearty crockpot soup you need 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty Crockpot Soup:
- You need 5 cups of chicken stock (those left over juices).
- Provide 9 of medium potatoes.
- Take 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 can (29 oz) of white hominy.
- Take 1 can (15 oz) of baby whole corn.
- Get 1 pkg of Slow cooker bourbon chicken and vegetables.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Use 1 tablespoon of basil.
- Use 4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of ground sage.
- Take 1 tsp of allspice.
- Get 30 dashes of garlic and herb mrs dash.
- Get 10 dashes of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 10 dashes of paprika.
- Use 1 can (14.5 oz) of green beans.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz) of tomatoe sauce.
- Provide 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Take 2 lb of ground hamburger.
Steps to make Hearty Crockpot Soup:
- Pour chicken stock or both in crockpot.
- Peel and cube potatoes then add to crockpot.
- Peel and dice onion then add to crockpot.
- Peel and mince garlic then add to crockpot.
- In a bowl mix water and tomatoe paste then add to crockpot.
- Drain the corn and slice in bite sizes then add to crockpot.
- Drain all remaining cans and add to crockpot.
- Ground beef with seasoning to taste then drain grease.
- Add beef to crockpot.
- Add everything else to crockpot and give a stir.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours, til potatoes are tender.
If you find this Hearty Crockpot Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.