Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Egusi soup served with semo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Egusi soup served with semo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egusi soup served with semo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egusi soup served with semo recipe. You can have egusi soup served with semo using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egusi soup served with semo:
- Prepare 1 of derica of egusi(grounded melon).
- Take of hand full dry crayfish (not the tiny once pls).
- Prepare 6 of crabs.
- Use 1 of big oporoko head(stock fish).
- You need 4 of round smoked panla(fish).
- You need 4 of white ponmo (I prefer white ponmo to smoked ponmo).
- Prepare of red oil.
- Take 2 cubes of knor chicken.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Provide 4 of big red bell pepper.
- Take 10 piece of pepper.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes(I like mine with tomatoes).
- Use 2 of big onions.
- Get 1 of big bunch ugu leaf(pumpkin leaf sliced).
Steps to make Egusi soup served with semo:
- Wash ur ponmo well cut it into small piece, wash the oporoko shred it,wash the crab well, put them all in the pot you are gonna use to cook the egusi with not so much water to avoid watery egusi add salt and 1knor chicken cube. Let it boil for like 30min.
- While the ponmo and others are boiling. Wash ur smoked fish shred it and set aside, remove the head of the crayfish and set aside. Blend all ur pepper and tomatoes with one onions together not so smooth..
- Once your ponmo and others is soft turn in ur blended pepper let it boil for another 10 min then add 3big spoon of red oil taste if it needs one more cube of maggi and salt, let it cook.
- Mean while your egusi is aside and your ugu leaf is washed. When your stew is ready, add the fish and the crayfish stir well and add ur egusi don't turn immediately u add d egusi cover ur pot for 2min let it simmer then open and turn. note: while adding the egusi the heat should be low to avoid burnt.
- Once u turn in your egusi well add the fresh ugu leaf(sliced pumpkin leaf) still on low heat turn well then cover and let it simmer well for like 10min and then ur sumptuous egusi is ready.
If you find this Egusi soup served with semo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.