Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Cajun Sweet Potato Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Cajun Sweet Potato Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cajun sweet potato fries recipe. To cook baked cajun sweet potato fries you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cajun Sweet Potato Fries:
- You need 6 of sweet potatoes large , washed.
- Provide 6 of canola oil Tbl.
- Provide 1 of sea salt tbl.
- You need 2 of garlic tbl powder.
- Take 2 of paprika tbl smoked.
- Prepare 1 of oregano tbl dried.
- Use 2 of thyme tbl dried.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper tbl.
- Use 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 2 of brown sugar Tbl.
Steps to make Baked Cajun Sweet Potato Fries:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees fareinheit.
- Wash, dry, and cut potatoes into matchsticks.
- In a bowl mix together the salt, garlic, paprika, oregano, thyme, pepper, cayenne, and brown sugar.
- Arrange sliced potatoes in a single layer onto baking sheets, drizzle with oil, and evenly cover with spice mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until lightly brown.
- Enjoy with a veggie burger (http://letfoodbethymedicine.cucumbertown.com/amurica-recipe) and bourbon ketchup!.
If you find this Baked Cajun Sweet Potato Fries recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.