Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soto ayam (indonesian chicken soup) recipe. You can cook soto ayam (indonesian chicken soup) using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup):
- Use 2 lbs of chicken thigh (boneless).
- Take 2 L (8 cups) of water.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
- Provide 5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 2 of lemon grass (the white part only), bruised.
- Use 1 inch of dried galangal.
- Get 2 of celery stalks, chopped.
- You need 3 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of Grind the following into spice paste :.
- Take 7 of shallots.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground cummin.
- Use 5 of candlenut.
- Use of Accompaniments and Garnishes :.
- Get Glass of noodle, soaked in hot boiling water until soft then drained.
- Use of Shredded cabbage.
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- Use of Homemade potato chips (optional).
- Provide of Scallion stalk/chives, finely chopped.
- You need of Shrimp crackers, process in a food processor until they get powdery (optional).
- Get of Fried shallots (optional).
- Take 6 of hard boiled eggs.
Instructions to make Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup):
- In a frying pan, heat 3 tablespoon of oil and stir fry the spice paste, bay leaves, kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass and galangal until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Keep stirring to avoid burning..
- Turn the heat off. Transfer everything from the frying pan to a slow cooker. Add chicken, water, chopped celery, salt, sugar and white pepper. Set on low. Cook for 6 hours. Taste and adjust salt/pepper as needed..
- Take the chicken out and let them cool. Shred the meat..
- How to serve : Prepare bowls, add into each bowl some glass noodle, some shredded cabbage, some shredded chicken, 1 hard boil egg, garnish with some chopped scallion, fried shallots, potato chips and ground shrimp crackers. Pour in the soup. To make a more filling meal, it is common in Indonesia to serve Soto Ayam with a bowl of warm white rice. Sometimes I also add some fresh sliced tomatoes..
- I made sweet potato chips instead of potato chips. I sliced the sweet potatoes thinly using a 1 mm slicing blade in a food processor then soaked them in salt water for an hour then deep fried them. Do the same thing if you use potatoes..
If you find this Soto Ayam (Indonesian Chicken Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.