Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens recipe. You can cook chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens:
- Use 1 packages of Chicken thighs.
- Provide 1 packages of honey ham.
- Get 1 packages of mustard greens.
- Provide 1 of butter.
- Get of salt.
- Get of black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Get of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 packages of Panko bread crumbs.
- Get 1 packages of Swiss cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens:
- First off, place the mustard greens in a baking dish like a bed for the chicken. Hit it with 1/4 cup of water, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. 3 pads of butter on top. That's done..
- Next we take the chicken thighs and pound them out nice and flat. Hit them with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder..
- I layer each thigh with half a slice of swiss cheese and 4 slices of honey ham..
- Roll up the chicken thighs and place them on top of the mustard greens bed.
- Beat the 2 eggs and use half the egg wash to cover the chicken thighs..
- Cover in panko bread crumbs. Drizzle the other half of the egg wash over the panko bread crumbs and apply another layer of panko on top of that. This cordon bleu is nice and crispy..
- Pop this is the oven at 400°F for 35-45 minutes. I use a meat thermometer to get them to a perfect 165°F..
- Plate and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.