Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick one pot cabbage soup recipe. To cook quick one pot cabbage soup you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup:
- Use 1 of Cabbage.
- Take 10 of stalks of celery ~ chopped.
- Get 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 of cans of sliced carrots.
- Get 2 of cans of tomato sauce.
- Use 2 of cans of beef broth.
- Get 2 of cans diced tomatoes with green chili's.
- Use 1/2 of bag of frozen green beans.
- You need 2 large of Bell pepper chopped.
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Get 1 of garlic powder.
- Take 1 of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of large stock pot.
- Get of optional.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Steps to make Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup:
- In a large stock pot add your oil and turkey to brown season to taste.
- After your meat has browned and left a little flavor at the bottom remove from the pot into a separate clean dish.
- Add onions first then cabbage and the rest of your ingredients with juices.
- Cover and bring to a boil and leave for about 10 mins.
- Add water if needed.
- Stir reduce heat to medium cook until vegetables are tender add meat and eat.
If you find this Quick One Pot Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.