Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby corn hot and sweet curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby corn hot and sweet curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby corn hot and sweet curry recipe. To cook baby corn hot and sweet curry you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baby corn hot and sweet curry:
- Provide 1 cup of baby corn.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 ml of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get of sauté.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of saunf.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of curry leaves.
Steps to make Baby corn hot and sweet curry:
- chop onion finely. chop capsicum into squares and baby corn into fat rounds.
- preheat pan for a minute add oil and after it heats up add items under sauté as per the order.
- add chopped onion to the pan and saute till it turns transparent then add ginger garlic paste and then add baby corn sauté for 4 minutes.
- add capsicum (any colour of ur choice or all colours to make the food look inviting and colourful ) and add soya sauce.
- add the tomato paste and add turmeric powder . saute..
- after first boil add a cup of water and let it boil again then add salt.let it boil again then add honey, mix well and remove from flame.
- garnish with coriander leaves.
- you can add more chillies or more honey as per your taste.
- for a fatty version add blended cashews(milk soaked) after adding tomato paste.
If you find this Baby corn hot and sweet curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.