Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kongunad chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kongunad chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kongunad chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kongunad chicken curry recipe. To make kongunad chicken curry you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kongunad chicken curry:
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken with bones -.
- Use 1 of Onion – (finely chopped).
- Take 2 of Tomato – (medium sized).
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste -.
- Get 1 spring of Curry leaves -.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves- chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Salt -.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil -.
- You need of To saute and grind:.
- Get 6 of Shallot onions-.
- Get 6 of Red chilli -.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper -.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Poppy seeds -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds -.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coconut – (grated).
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander powder -.
- Provide of For tempering:.
- Use of Cinnamon – 1" piece.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds -.
- Prepare Cloves of 3-4.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds -.
Instructions to make Kongunad chicken curry:
- Cut and clean the chicken to bite sized pieces and add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp salt and mix well..
- Meanwhile in a teaspoon oil, saute the given ingredients under saute and grind except coriander powder for a couple of minutes and put off the heat. Now add coriander powder and mix well. Let it cool down and grind to a fine paste..
- Heat a pan with oil and do the tempering. Saute onion, curry leaves and add the remaining Ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute..
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till mushy..
- Add the marinated chicken and cook for 5 mins in medium flame by stirring in between..
- Add the ground paste and mix well. Add salt and 2 cups of water. Cook covered in medium flame..
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice, chapathi, idly, dosa etc.,.
If you find this Kongunad chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.