Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garbanzo beans curry (channa masala, waverley kitchens) recipe. To cook garbanzo beans curry (channa masala, waverley kitchens) you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens):
- You need 1 can of garbanzo beans (15 oz).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste (or 2 big tomatoes diced).
- Provide 1 small of onion.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Get of spice blends order at www.waverleykitchens.com.
- Use 1/2 tsp of WK SEED BLEND.
- Take 2 tsp of WK BEAN BLEND.
- Take of pantry items.
- Use 1 tbsp of cooking oil (your choice of oil).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt (to your taste).
- Get 3 quart of sauce pot with cover.
Instructions to make Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens):
- Strain and wash 1 can garbanzo beans; grind or dice 1 small onion and 1 garlic clove; set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to pot and 1/2 tsp 'WK Seed Blend'.
- Heat oil at medium heat until there is small movement in spices (usually 2 mins).
- Immediately add onion and garlic (if used) to pot, and 1 tbsp tomato paste; stir until golden brown (usually 3 min).
- Add 2 tsp of 'WK Bean Blend', 1/2 tsp salt (to your taste), garbanzo beans to pot and 2 cups water.
- Set to medium low heat, cover pot and cook for 20 mins; stir occasionally and mash some garbanzo beans.
- Optional: garnish with 2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro.
- For a full meal add: – Rice, naan, bread or heated whole wheat tortilla – Salad – Any sabji – Yogurt Variations: – To make hot add chopped jalapeño pepper or red chilli powder – Canned beans can be substituted by soaking beans overnight – Side item: chopped onion with salt, red chilli powder and lemon juice.
If you find this Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.