Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Baked Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Baked Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed baked mushrooms recipe. To make stuffed baked mushrooms you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Baked Mushrooms:
- Prepare 6-8 of mushrooms.
- Get 1 of bread slice.
- Take 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare as needed of Cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Oil.
Instructions to make Stuffed Baked Mushrooms:
- Remove the mushroom stems. Chop the stems finely and keep aside. Keep the heads as it is. Finely chop the garlic. Make fine crumbs of the bread slice. You can also use broccoli or any vegetable of your choice in place of bread..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180-200° C.
- In a pan, add a small bit of oil and sauté the mushroom stems for a minute. Add salt and pepper as per taste preference. Then add the chopped garlic, and the breadcrumbs.
- Sauté for another minute or two and transfer to a bowl.
- Add seasoning spices if you wish. I used dry basil, oregano and thyme.
- Now add the cheese. Amount depends purely on your taste buds. But the cheese must at least help to bind all ingredients together. Mix well with a fork until nicely together..
- Fill the mix into the mushroom heads. I did not use any oil or fat to grease the tray. Just used a foil piece.
- Add some slivers of cheese on top for visual appeal as well as to hold the piece together.
- Bake for 15 min. Remove from oven and release the mushrooms from the foil..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Stuffed Baked Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.