Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. To cook brinjal curry you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal curry:
- Provide 4 of brinjal slit from middle.
- Get 2 of potatoes cut in wedges.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 4 tsp of coriander, ginger, garlic and green chilli paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of roasted groundnut powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 pinches of asafoetida.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil.
Steps to make Brinjal curry:
- First deep fry brinjal and potatoes and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil add cumin asafoetida and let it crackle.Now add chopped onion cook till it turns pink…
- Now add chopped tomatoes in above pan and cook till tomatoes soften now add coriander mixture and all dry masala and cook till it leaves oil.
- Now add water accordingly and salt and boil for 5 minutes then add fried brinjal and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes now add groundnut powder cook for 2 minutes and ready to serve..
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.