Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Plain Scones, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Plain Scones, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys plain scones, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free recipe. You can have vickys plain scones, gluten, dairy, egg & soy-free using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Plain Scones, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Use 360 grams of Vickys Gluten-Free Flour Mix 3 or 4 from my profile (vic20adamant).
- Use 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 80 grams of dairy-free spread/butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of rice or almond milk.
- Provide 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
Steps to make Vickys Plain Scones, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 450°F and line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Add the vinegar to the milk and set aside.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Cut in the butter and rub in to form 'breadcrumbs'.
- Add the sugar and mix through.
- Slowly add the milk mixture, stirring in to form a wettish dough.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto the lined baking tray, you should get 9 to a tray.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- These make flatter scones which you can spread & sandwich together.
- You can also spray a muffin tin lightly with oil and put a spoonful of batter in each hole. Bake for the same time. That'll give a more controlled shape you can split and fill.
- Cool on a wire rack slightly but best enjoyed warm.
- To freshen them up give them a quick 10 second blast in the microwave.
- Add dried fruit such as raisins, glace cherries, dried apricots etc if desired.
If you find this Vickys Plain Scones, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.