Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten free healthy soup (stracciatella) recipe. You can cook gluten free healthy soup (stracciatella) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella):
- Get 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Take 2 bunches of leafy greens (I used kale).
- Use 2 of gloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Take of Sprinkling of parmesan.
- Use 1 can of cannellini beans (I only had butter beans…).
- Prepare of pich salt.
- Use pinch of pepper.
Instructions to make Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella):
- Bring stock to the boil.
- Clean and chop leafy greens..
- Peel two cloves of garlic..
- Fry garlic whole in coconut oil until brown then remove garlic and add the greens. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the greens to the stock and cook for a further 3 minutes..
- Beat the eggs and add the cheese. Temper the eggs by adding hot stock to the bowl. Then stir the stock rapidly while pouring in the eggs to create 'rags'..
- Add the beans and salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.