Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Chick Pea & Spinach Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chick Pea & Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chick Pea & Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chick pea & spinach curry recipe. You can have my chick pea & spinach curry using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Chick Pea & Spinach Curry:
- Provide 2 cups of chic peas soaked overnight and rinsed.
- Use 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- Prepare 6 of small new potatoes.
- Use 1/4 cup of shallots diced.
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves minced.
- Take 1 can of diced Tomatoes chopped.
- Get 1 tbls of Tomato puree.
- Take 1 of + 1/2 cups Coconut milk.
- Get 2 tsp of Yellow Curry powder( i used malasian for vegetarians.
- Provide 1 of + 1/2 tsp Tumeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Corriander powde.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Use 2 of +1/2 cups of tightly packed fresh spinach.
Steps to make My Chick Pea & Spinach Curry:
- Add the oil to the pan and heat up.
- Add the onions and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add the Garlic and cook for 1 minute stirring..
- Add the chic peas to the pan and the can tomatoes,tomato puree and stir in. Add all the seasons ingredients to the pan and mix and simmer for 60 minutes. Or transfer all to a slow cooker on high for 4 hours..
- Add the tomato puree.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Add the potatoes and simmer.
- Yellow curry.
- Red pepper flakes.
- And optional Curry leaves.
- Stir and cover for 4 hours high.
- Or 60 minutes simmering.
- Serve Hot with some naan bread for dipping or Basmatti rice.
If you find this My Chick Pea & Spinach Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.