Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb braised beef stew recipe. To make low carb braised beef stew you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Carb Braised Beef Stew:
- Get 1 kg of Beef (any tough cut eg beef cheeks) cut into large chunks.
- Use 4 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 2 of Brown Onions – sliced.
- Use 2 of Bay leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Crushed Garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Tomato Paste.
- Provide 4 cups of Beef Stock.
- Use 1/3 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Get 7 of Red Radishes.
- Use 2 Stalks of Celery (roughly chopped).
- Use 4 of Carrots (rougly chopped).
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Low Carb Braised Beef Stew:
- Preheat the oven to 160°C degrees fan forced. Season the flour with salt & pepper and cover the beef with the seasoned flour and batch fry to seal the meat in a oven ready cast iron pan. Remove the meat and set aside..
- In the same pan add the onion, bay leaves and garlic and fry until lightly browned. Adding a dash of water to scrape any meat residue from the bottom of the pan..
- Add the spices (paprika, coriander & chilli) to the onion, cook till fragrant for 1 minute then add the tomato paste. Stir through then add the chopped vegetables. Stir to coat well..
- Add the meat incl meat juices to the dish and coat well. Add the beef stock and soy sauce and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, cover then move to the preheated oven and braise for 1.5 hours..
- After 1.5 hours remove from oven, stir through, cover and braise for another hour. After 2.5 hours the meat should be tender and it should be ready to serve. You can serve with toasted baguette slices. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Low Carb Braised Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.