Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to giouvetsi with burgers in the dutch oven recipe. To cook giouvetsi with burgers in the dutch oven you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven:
- Get 250 g of orzo.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Use of For the burgers.
- Take 500 g of ground beef.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 sprigs of parsley, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 3 of thick slices of stale bread (crustless).
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Provide of paprika.
- Get of fresh spearmint, finely chopped.
- You need of red wine.
- Provide of For the sauce.
- Use 3 of tomatoes, grated.
- You need 2 of herb stock cubes.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of sugar.
- Use of oil.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven:
- Soak the bread in a little red wine, leave it for 1-2' and squeeze to strain..
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl (the bread as well) and knead well until they are incorporated thoroughly..
- Take a little of the mixture, form burgers that are equal in size and place them in the Dutch oven..
- Place the tomatoes, the spices, the water and a little oil in a bowl and mix..
- Pour the sauce over the burgers, add the herb stock cubes and bake in a preheated ove at 200°C for 25'..
- After the 25' have passed, add the orzo and 1 cup of water and stir during the baking process so that the food doesn't stick to the bottom..
- The food is ready when the orzo is cooked and fluffy..
If you find this Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.