Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mild pork curry with coconut milk (simple & easy) recipe. To cook mild pork curry with coconut milk (simple & easy) you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy):
- Use 250-300 g of Pork tail end, or any part with bone (par boiled).
- Provide 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 of medium Onion, coarsely chopped.
- You need 5 cloves of Garlic, coarsely chopped.
- Provide 1 knob of Ginger, minced.
- Use 1 of tomato (optional).
- Take 1/8-1/4 portion of pork broth cube or powder (bullion).
- You need 1.5 Tbsp of Curry powder (use regular spoon).
- Use 200 ml of canned coconut milk (fresh would be better).
- Prepare 1 squeeze of lemon or small calamansi.
- Use 5 of baby Potatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 1 handful of Green Beans, tips cut & halved.
- You need 1/8-1/4 of Cabbage.
- Use 1 stalk of leafy greens (optional: celery stalk, mustard leaves, pechay, bok choy).
- Get of Chilies or capsicum (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy):
- Set aside par boiled-boiled pork or meat of choice. In a pot, heat oil. In low heat, add onions, then ginger, then garlic, a minute apart. Sauté til onions are translucent..
- Add the sliced tomato. Mix in. Let the juices come out..
- Turn heat to medium. Add the boiled pork into the pot. Try to scoop the onion mix on top of the meat so it can brown a little, without burning the onions etc. Add dash salt, sprinkle with freshly cracked pepper. Try to do both sides, but not necessary. Drop in the 1/8 of a pork broth cube or powder..
- You'll notice the meat juices coming out, fats rendering. Add 1 squeeze of lemon juice or 1 small calamansi (not too much, as it has strong taste). Taste it. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste. Add the remaining portion of pork broth cube if desired. Lower the heat. Drizzle the curry powder onto the pot and cover..
- You'll start to smell the curry aroma. Mix lightly with a spatula. After 5 minutes, add the coconut milk then cover. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Uncover, add the sliced potatoes, try to put it at the bottom of the pot. Let it simmer in low heat, covered, 15 minutes..
- Uncover and if your sauce is too watery, add a little cornstarch mixed in a little water. Mix it in the sauce. Drop in sliced green beans (and capsicum, if desired) on top. Let it sit on top, no need to stir. Cover. Continue simmering 5-7 minutes..
- Add your chili / chilies (chop if you want real heat, submerge in sauce) and leafy greens on top. Cover and continue simmering 5 minutes..
- By this time, your pork or meat of choice should be very tender. Sauce with a good consistency, not watery. Check potatoes, they should be cooked. Mix in veggies carefully with spatula. To cover them with sauce. It's ready for plating! (Plated photo below, serve sauce separately or scoop over on the dish).
- Garnish with parsley sprig or chopped green onions, sprinkle on top. (Optional) Serve with hot steamed rice or flat bread for dipping in sauce..
If you find this Mild Pork Curry with Coconut Milk (simple & easy) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.