Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet potato fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato fries recipe. You can have sweet potato fries using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet potato fries:
- Take 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Sugar.
Instructions to make Sweet potato fries:
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes. Cut them into 1/2 inch thick..
- Soak the sweet potatoes in chilled water for 30 minutes to remove the starch. It's important!.
- Drain and dry them with a kitchen towel..
- Mix the sweet potatoes with 10ml of oil. Season with salt, sugar. You can also add pepper, chilli powder or whatever you like..
- Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes. Flip the fries and bake for another 15 minutes..
- If you don't have an oven, you can also use a halogen oven instead. Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes. Flip the fries and bake for another 10 minutes..
- Serve with mayonnaise 😍.
If you find this Sweet potato fries recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.