Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to uncle tim's simple spaghetti recipe. You can cook uncle tim's simple spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti:
- Take of ground beef (or Turkey).
- Use of minced onion.
- Use of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare of 1 tsp pepper.
- Provide of Soul Seasoning.
- Use of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of cloves garlic (chopped).
- Take of Ketchup.
- Provide of Can of Hunts Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce.
- Get of can Hunts tomato paste.
- Use of Box Spaghetti.
- Use of bay leaf.
- Use of Olive oil or Vegetable oil.
- Get of Bell pepper.
Steps to make Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti:
- Brown 2 lbs Ground beef (add a little water & salt to add tenderness to meat.
- Add onions, bell pepper, garlic, & dry seasonings to meat omitting the Bay leaf..
- Chop beef with spatula until browned. Drain off excess water. Add Ketchup, Pasta sauce, & Tomato paste. As you begin to start pasta. Cook on low heat. Stir offen. (You can pretty much stir while pasta is prepared.).
- Prepare 1 box of spaghetti as directed on the box, but add olive oil & bay leaf..
- After pasta is finished, Cool then serve, or mix and store..
If you find this Uncle Tim's Simple Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.