Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry tonkatsu recipe. To make chicken curry tonkatsu you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry Tonkatsu:
- You need of Chicken cutlet.
- Get 6 of chicken breasts.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Get of Cornstarch.
- Provide of Egg.
- Get of Sauce.
- Provide 1 box of Vermont Curry cubes.
- Provide 8 of medium baby carrots.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes.
- You need .5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Provide 2 of large bell peppers.
- You need 1 of large white onion.
- Take of Optional Egg topping.
- You need of Egg.
- Use of Butter.
- Take of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Spring oniom.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry Tonkatsu:
- Pound chicken breasts flat. Season with salt and pepper. Coat with cornstarch, egg, and bread crumbs. Set aside. Tip: since the sauce yields up to 10 servings, I usually prepare a lot of the chicken this way and freeze them til the next time we eat this meal..
- Cut veggies in large chunks, set aside. Mince onion..
- In a large pan, saute onions in very little oil until fragrant. Add ground beef, pepper, and 2 tbsp fish sauce. Stir until beef is nice and cooked..
- Add 6 cups of water to the hot pot and allow to boil. Add carrots and potatoes and allow to simmer until veggies are soft..
- Turn off heat and add curry cubes. Mix well to disolve..
- Turn on heat, add bell peppers and cook until desired crunch is achieved..
- Deep fry your chicken cutlets..
- Butter up a hot pan. Whisk some eggs with a bit of vinegar and cook slowly in a non stick egg pan..
- Plate some rice. Add sauce and put chicken cutlet ontop beside runny scrambled eggs. Garnish with spring onion..
If you find this Chicken Curry Tonkatsu recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.