Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Enchilada pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchilada pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchilada pie recipe. You can have enchilada pie using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Enchilada pie:
- Use of Taco seasoning.
- Use of Ground beef or chicken.
- Take of White or yellow corn tortillas.
- Prepare of or 2 cans Red enchilada sauce.
- Get of Mexican shredded cheese or what ever kind of good melting cheese you like.
- Provide of Onion chopped.
- Prepare of or 2 cans Black olives.
Steps to make Enchilada pie:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Chop onion and sauteed onion, ground beef/chicken, and taco seasoning together. Drain fat after done cooking..
- In a lasagna sized pan pour 1/2 a can of red enchilada sauce so bottom of pan is covered with sauce..
- Place 6 tortillas over sauce overlapping them..
- Spread 1/2 of ground beef/chicken mixture over tortillas evenly..
- Sprinkle 1/2 can of olives over the meat..
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the bag of cheese next..
- Pour 1 whole can of enchilada sauce next..
- Repeat steps 4-8 one more time. Only change will be is step 8 you will use the remaining 1/2 can of enchilada sauce instead of a whole can. Just kinda sprinkle the remaining sauce..
- Bake enchilada pie on 400° for about 10-15 minutes..
- My recipe can be tweeked to your liking.
If you find this Enchilada pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.