Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Panko Baked Avocado tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Panko Baked Avocado tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panko Baked Avocado tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to panko baked avocado tacos recipe. To cook panko baked avocado tacos you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Panko Baked Avocado tacos:
- Take of Panko Avocados.
- Use 2 of large avocados.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil or Avocado oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of plain, unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 of garlic powder.
- Prepare of For Serving.
- Provide 6 of corn or flour tortillas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cooked Pinto or black beans.
- Provide 1 of lime juice.
- Provide 1 of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of hot sauce and/or salsa.
Instructions to make Panko Baked Avocado tacos:
- Preheat oven to 450°F, line a baking sheet w/ foil, & prepare dipping stations by whisking together almond milk & oil in a shallow bowl, and mixing panko bread crumbs and spices in another shallow bowl..
- Halve avocados & carefully use large knife to cut into the pits, twist and remove. Then lay avocado have skin side down & cut into 3 equal parts. Each avocado should yield 6 pieces. Repeat until you have 12 pieces. Gently peel away skin..
- Dip Avocados first into almond- olive oil mixture, then transfer to the panko-spice mixture & gently coat. Transfer to foil-lined baking sheet and repeat until all are coated..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned on the exterior.
- While avocados are baking, prep toppings. Warn beans + season to taste, slice lime, chopped cilantro..
- When I have a cuddle there done baking, remove from oven and immediately assemble tacos. They taste best when fresh. Enjoy!.
If you find this Panko Baked Avocado tacos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.