Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Nacho Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Nacho Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Nacho Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker nacho potato soup recipe. To cook slow cooker nacho potato soup you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Nacho Potato Soup:
- Prepare of Soup.
- Take 1/4 of White Onion.
- Provide 1 of Green Tomato.
- Get 1 of Jalapeno Pepper.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 2 of Russet Potatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Provide 3 of Bay Leaves.
- Take 2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 cup of Vegetable Stock.
- Take 3 cup of Milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Use of Slurry.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Cold Water.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Nacho Potato Soup:
- Dice onion, green tomato, jalapeno, and green pepper. Add to medium nonstick skillet with teaspoon of salt and ground black pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile, peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch cubes..
- Transfer cooked onion mixture to slow cooker, along with the remainder of the soup ingredients, EXCEPT cheese. Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours..
- When cooked, add cheddar cheese to soup and stir until fully melted..
- Make a slurry by stirring together the cornstarch and water in a separate cup/bowl. Add gradually to the soup until you reach the desired thickness. You may or may not use all of the slurry..
If you find this Slow Cooker Nacho Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.