Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Jerk Beef Stew GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Jerk Beef Stew GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys jerk beef stew gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys jerk beef stew gf df ef sf nf using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Jerk Beef Stew GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- Use 750 grams of diced stewing beef.
- Get 400 ml of beef stock.
- Take 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 of red bell peppers, diced.
- Use 2 of yellow peppers, diced.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 200 grams of baby button mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 200 grams of green beans cut into 2" pieces.
- Use 2 tbsp of Jerk seasoning (or to taste).
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic puree.
- Get to taste of salt & ground black pepper.
Steps to make Vickys Jerk Beef Stew GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 160C / 325F.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and lightly brown the diced beef.
- Drain the beef then transfer to a large casserole dish.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients then put the lid on the dish and put in the oven for 2.5 – 3 hours.
- Stir again then season to taste. You may like to add more Jerk seasoning or some black pepper.
- Nice served with some coconut rice – see my Jerk Chicken recipe for ingredients and instructions or with some healthy cauliflower rice as pictured.
If you find this Vickys Jerk Beef Stew GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.