Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crawfish soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crawfish soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crawfish soup recipe. You can cook crawfish soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crawfish soup:
- Get 1 pk of large jumbo shrimp shell on or off(devein).
- You need 1 pk of crawfish (1lb).
- Provide 1 pk of coconut milk or can cream optional.
- You need 1 pk of flavored soup mix (I used grace cock soup).
- Use 1 of small pumpkin or calabaza.
- Use 3 of large white potatoes diced.
- You need 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 of large carrot diced.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 2 tsp of paprika (1 to season shrimp).
- You need 2 sprig of thyme.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 stalk of escallion or green onion.
Instructions to make Crawfish soup:
- Season your shrimp and crawfish with paprika, salt, pepper.
- In your soup pot 😀 add 1 tsp oil and cook shrimp for 1min on each side. Then remove and set aside. Add crawfish and cook for 2mins on each side or until turn red..
- Add 3 cups of chicken broth and 2 cup of water to the crawfish and bring to a boil. Then add diced carrots and pumpkin. Cover until the liquid comes to a boil and the pumpkin is soft..
- Once the pumpkins are cooked remove them and crush em and then put them back to the pot. (This is optional) Then add your potatoes, salt, coconut milk,cayenne pepper, jamaican pepper, black pepper,oregano, flavoured soup mix, shrimp and stir. Cover and let cook for 20mins or until the potatoes are soft/cooked..
If you find this Crawfish soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.