Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Bowl (Gyudon) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Bowl (Gyudon) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Bowl (Gyudon) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bowl (gyudon) recipe. To make beef bowl (gyudon) you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Bowl (Gyudon):
- Provide of thinly sliced beef rib.
- Provide of onion.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Use of Sake (or white wine).
- Provide of sugar.
- Use of salt for taste.
- Take of – 800 g cooked rice.
- Prepare of Dashi broth (2 cups of water and 2 tsp of dashi powder can be the substitute.).
Steps to make Beef Bowl (Gyudon):
- Thinly cut an onion into wedges. Cut sliced beef ribs into bite length..
- Put wedges of onion and dashi in a saucepan. Simmer them until they become a little softer..
- Add soy sauce, sugar and sake into a saucepan. After mixing them, add the beef and cover the saucepan with a lid. Simmer it over medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Add grated ginger and simmer for another minute. Add some condiments if needed..
- Serve over freshly cooked rice. Now your beef bowl is ready..
If you find this Beef Bowl (Gyudon) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.