Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kandi's cream of lemon chicken soup (crockpot) recipe. To make kandi's cream of lemon chicken soup (crockpot) you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot):
- You need 1 of large white onion (diced).
- Take 2 of large carrots (diced).
- Use 3 of large stalks of celery (diced).
- Get 4 cup of water.
- Provide 2 of lemons.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 lb of chicken breast(s).
- Use 4 cup of heavy cream (35% cooking cream).
- Use 4 tbsp of heaping chicken soup base.
- Get 4 tbsp of heaping flour.
- Get 4 of large bay leaves intact.
- Provide 1 tbsp of each basil, garlic powder, onion salt.
Instructions to make Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot):
- Add chopped onion, carrots and celery with enough water to cover by an inch or two to crockpot (should be about 1/3rd of the size of your crockpot- adjust recipe accordingly to fit your crockpot).
- Turn crockpot on high and let cook for 3h or until boiling.
- While veggies are cooking: take the 2 lemons, slice top off of each and gently squeeze juice into small dish (~2 tbsp worth) leaving lemons intact.
- Slice lemons thick, pop seeds out using tip of a knife or a fork, place in ziplock bag in the fridge until later.
- Cut chicken breasts into small cubes.
- Put chicken, olive oil and lemon juice in large ziplock bag, shake, place in fridge (in a container to prevent leaking) until later.
- Once the veggies are boiling (3h), fry chicken over medium heat until white, add to crockpot.
- In a deep mixing bowl add the cream, chicken base, flour, using a hand blender mix until thick and frothy, add to crockpot.
- Continue cooking on high for one hour or until desired thickness.
- Reduce heat to low, add spices (basil, onion salt, garlic powder, bay leaves), continue cooking for another 30 mins.
- Add lemon slices (they'll float on top) continue cooking on low for another 30-45mins, turn off crockpot, remove lemon slices using a slotted spoon (if you leave them longer they will begin to leave a bitter taste to the soup and the lemon taste will overpower the soup).
- Serve with fresh cracked black pepper (no salt should be needed due to the chicken base), enjoy!.
If you find this Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.