Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chicken enchilada soup recipe. To cook crock pot chicken enchilada soup you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- Provide 1 can of whole kernel corn (15.25 oz.).
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes including juice (14.5 oz.).
- You need 1 can of chicken broth (14.5 oz.).
- Prepare 1 can of enchilada sauce (10 oz.).
- Get 1 can of green chilies.
- Take 1 of white onion, chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper, or to taste.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts, then place into the bottom of a crock pot..
- Add the corn, tomatoes, chicken broth, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, cilantro, bay leaves, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
- Transfer the chicken to a large plate, shred the meat with two forks..
- Return the chicken to the crock pot and continue cooking for 30 minutes to 1 hour..
If you find this Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.