Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Parchay recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Parchay recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef parchay recipe. You can have beef parchay using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Parchay:
- Take of thin Beef slices.
- Get of Yoghurt.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of red chili flakes.
- You need of crushed cumin seeds.
- Get of ground cloves.
- Use of ground turmeric.
- Prepare of salt or as per taste.
- Use of vegetable oil.
- You need of medium onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of fresh coriander, for garnish.
- Provide of fresh green chilies, for garnish.
- Take of lemon slices for garnish.
Instructions to make Beef Parchay:
- In a medium bowl, combine yoghurt, ginger garlic paste, pepper flakes, cumin, cloves, turmeric and salt. Mix in beef until evenly coated. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Fry onion until golden brown. Remove 1 tablespoon of onion, and set aside for garnish. Reduce heat to low. Place meat in skillet, cover, and cook until tender, about 25 minutes. Check every 10 minutes, and add water if necessary. Pour in lemon juice, and simmer for 10 minutes. Garnish with coriander, lemon slices, green chiles, and reserved fried onion..
If you find this Beef Parchay recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.