Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Veggie Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Veggie Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Veggie Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy veggie soup recipe. To make spicy veggie soup you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Veggie Soup:
- Take 2 can of chicken broth (you can use vegetable stock).
- Get 2 medium of potatoes cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Use 1 small of diced onion.
- You need 2 cup of chopped kale.
- Take 1 can of drained and rinsed white beans.
- Get 1 tbsp of died oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes (more or less to your preference).
- Provide 2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Take 1 of (Optional) chopped basil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Use 2 cup of water.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Spicy Veggie Soup:
- Preheat your oil in a pot and sautee your diced onions and potatoes just until the onions start to turn translucent.
- When your onions turn translucent, add your tomato paste, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes, and oregano. Cook and stir for about a minute..
- Pour in your chicken broth and water. Let your soup simmer for about twenty minutes or until the potatoes are almost knife-tender..
- Add in the drained beans, kale, spinach, and basil. Cook until the greens are just wilted..
- Adjust for seasoning, and you're done! Serve with crusty Italian bread and grated parmesan! :).
If you find this Spicy Veggie Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.