Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pad cee eew (working recipe) recipe. To make pad cee eew (working recipe) you only need 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe):
- Take of For everything.
- Take of A WHOLE LOTTA OIL.
- Get of Veggies.
- Provide of Chinese Brocoli.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- Prepare of Onion (sliced).
- Get of water.
- Prepare of Rice Noodles (flakes preferred).
- Take of Thick soy sauce.
- Use of Fish sauce.
- You need of Thai Soy Sauce (common brand is Golden Mountain).
- Provide of Sugar.
- Take of Protein.
- Take of Minced garlic.
- Provide of Eggs.
- Get of Beef/chicken (thinly sliced about 1/4 in).
- You need of Thick soy sauce.
- Take of Fish Sauce.
- You need of Thai soy sauce.
- You need of Sugar.
Steps to make Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe):
- DISCLAIMER: Fish sauce IS made of fermented fish. IT STINKS. If you can't get past the smell, you may use the soy sauce and sugar listed in the recipe as good substitutes. ALSO note that this is a working recipe. Not everything is up to "Moose-standards", and but by popular demand, I promised to put this up. I will update this recipe once I figure out the noodles part. I encourage you to try it out and post tips/suggestions! Enough nitpicking, let's get started..
- Soak dry noodles in lukewarm water for about an hour then drain.
- Marinate thinly sliced protein of your choice by adding either the fish sauce or soy sauce/sugar along with thick soy sauce for color..
- Prep brocoli by cutting stem on the bias (diagonally) and separating the leaves..
- Heat up wok as hot as you can get it!.
- Add a bit of oil and toss brocoli stems in for about a minute or two.
- Add in leaves, toss, and cover with lid for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove brocoli to a "holding container".
- Wait for wok to heat up again and then add a bit of oil.
- Add garlic and let cool til slightly brown.
- Put in protein and distribute among wok evenly.
- NOTE: Charring is GOOD. :-D.
- Let cook for about 5 minutes then put with brocoli.
- Add in enough oil to cover bottom of wok and add onions.
- After it gets translucent, put noodles on top and add water, and sauces.
- Once water has more or less reduced, add in about a tbsp of oil.
- Remove from wok.
- Add in about a tbsp of oil and toss in eggs and scramble in wok.
- Turn down to medium heat and combine everything back in wok to warm up for about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with a smile 🙂 Or with chopped Thai Chili Peppers for the daring ;).
- Enjoy :).
If you find this Pad Cee Eew (Working Recipe) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.