Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian stuffed baked potato recipe. To cook vegetarian stuffed baked potato you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato:
- Use 1 of medium potato.
- Provide 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Use 1 of medium green bell pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cauliflower hash.
- You need 2 of brown mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of colby jack cheese.
- You need 1 of one tp spoon of jamaican seasoning.
- Take pinch of salt or to taste.
- Use pinch of white pepper or to taste.
- Provide 2 tbl of spoons of olive oil.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato:
- Bake Potato in microwave until half way done/about 5 minutes. I'm using for the base of my potato a russet potato, but I'am dicing a red potato because of the carbs are low..
- Saute onions, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms in olive. what you don't see here are some cauliflower hash, I added the hash at the last minute because it cooks in seconds. Prepare your potato bowl while your vegetables are cooking. saute vegetables until the onions translucent..
- Stuff your Potatoes with the mixture, and than top with colby cheese, set in microwave for 35 seconds. Enjoy this delicious vegetarian dish.
If you find this Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Potato recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.