Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork tacos recipe. To cook pork tacos you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Tacos:
- Provide 8 of Corn tortillas.
- Get 500 g of Pork mince/chopped pork.
- You need 3/4 pinches of Mexican/Taco seasoning.
- Provide 300 g of Cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Chinese cabbage.
- Get 1 of Bell Pepper.
- Take 1 of Red chilli pepper.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable/Olive oil.
Steps to make Pork Tacos:
- Wet your tortillas and put them in the oven shelf,hanging like an upside-down taco shell. (Or buy already baked ones).
- When they're hard and crispy, get them out and put them on a dish to cool off and dry..
- Put some oil in a pan and fry the chopped onion bulb until it's caramelised and brown..
- Add the pork and start stirring with a fork until there are only tiny pieces of mince in the pan..
- Add the seasonings,the diced pepper and chilli,stir well and let it fry..
- While it's frying, dice the tomato into cubes and chop the cabbage..
- Grab a taco shell and put some mince in there, grate some cheese, put a couple pinches of the cabbage and sprinkle with some tomato cubes. Repeat this with the other shells and serve on a big dish..
- Impress your friends and family with these delicious home-made tacos! :D.
If you find this Pork Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.