Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted spice crumbed cod fillets recipe. To cook roasted spice crumbed cod fillets you only need 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets:
- Get of FISH.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of fresh cod fillets.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of small stalk celery, minced.
- You need 1 of Shallot, minced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 1 of fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped. Remmove seeds if you want less heat.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Use 4 tbsp of dry white wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream, heavy or light or half and nalf.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of FRESH bread crumbs, from about 4 slices bread. I used sour dough and pulsed the slices in the food processor to make crumbs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sjredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp of grated romano cheese.
- Use 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of mayonnaise, for brushing.
- Take 4 of slices of bacon, cooked until crisp.
- Provide of BUTTER DRIZZLE.
- Get 4 tbsp of salted butter, melted mixed with 1 reaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of SERVING SAUCES.
- Use 1 of recipe Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- Provide 1 of recipe Creamy Mustard Sauce, recipe attached in step #9.
- Take of melted butter.
- Get of lemon wedges,.
Instructions to make Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets:
- Preheat oven to 425. Butter a baking dish large enough to hold fish in one layer.
- In a small skillet, melt the 1 tablespoon butter, Add celery, shallot, jalapeno, garlic, pepper and salt. Cook until just tender 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add wine and cook.until almost gone, add cream.and lemon and remove from heat and cool.
- In a bowl combine bread crumbs, cheeses, and cajun seasoning. Add cooled vegetable mixture and combine..
- Place fish on prepared baking pan. Brush with the mayonnaise..
- Press crumb mixture evenly on fish.
- Add butter / lemon drizzle evenly over crumbs. Bake 10 minutes, then add bacon and cook 5 more minutes until fish is just cooked through. Serve with Hollandaise Sauce, recipe attached below, melted butter and lemon wedges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355807-creamy-mustard-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360436-classic-hollandaise-sauce.
If you find this Roasted Spice Crumbed Cod Fillets recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.