Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic and herb stuffed portabella mushrooms recipe. To make garlic and herb stuffed portabella mushrooms you only need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms:
- Use 2 of lbs. Portabello mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 of onion finely diced.
- Take 1 pound of sausage roll. Italian is great too.
- You need 1/2 package of cream cheese (4oz) room temperature.
- Prepare 4 oz. of Package garlic and herb goat cheese.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of parsley flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional).
Instructions to make Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms:
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems..
- Small dice the stems and in skillet, add 2 tablespoon butter..
- Over medium heat, cook sausage, mushroom stems and onion until sausage is cooked and browned..
- Add minced garlic and stir until sausage is in small crumbles. Cook about 5 minutes. Drain of excess grease..
- In a glass or cookie sheet with side, spray pan with non stick spray..
- Arrange mushroom caps to fit..
- In bowl combine the softened cream cheese, goat cheese, salt, pepper and parsley flakes..
- Mix to combine well. I add the mozzarella in my filling. But you can also sprinkle on top before baking..
- Mix the cheese filling with the meat mixture until combined..
- Spoon filling into mushroom caps filling well. I load them up :).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Check at 10 minutes..
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly and brown..
If you find this Garlic and Herb Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.