Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's devil's cut bourbon bbq sauce 🍷🔥🍶 recipe. To cook tex's devil's cut bourbon bbq sauce 🍷🔥🍶 you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶:
- Take 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Take 1/4 cup of apple juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of black treacle or molasses.
- Get 1 tsp of hot mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Provide To taste of tabasco sauce (optional).
- Use 2 tbsp of bourbon (Jim Beam Devil's Cut).
Steps to make Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶:
- Mix all the ingredients except for the bourbon. Bring to the boil then simmer and cook for 3-4 minutes on the hob, or microwave on full power for 1½ minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the bourbon.
- Allow to cool so that all the flavours merge into the sauce. Stir well.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use. Use as a marinade or a table sauce on your favourite BBQ meats https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349579-texs-devils-cut-bbq-chicken-thighs-%F0%9F%8D%97%F0%9F%8D%B7%F0%9F%8D%B6%F0%9F%94%A5.
- Serve mixed with a tin of baked beans with my fried chicken recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365388-texs-kfc-style-fried-chicken-%F0%9F%8D%97%F0%9F%8C%BF%F0%9F%87%BA%F0%9F%87%B8.
- Or with my BBQ chicken recipe (see my profile).
If you find this Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.