Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef chowfan (chowking-ish) recipe. You can have beef chowfan (chowking-ish) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish):
- Get of steamed rice (leftover, not hot/warm).
- Use of ground beef.
- Get of oyster sauce.
- You need of small onion diced.
- Get of garlic minced.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Take of onion leaves (optional for garnish).
- Prepare of diced carrots.
- Provide of diced cabbage.
- Provide of cooking oil (if you're not using a non stick pan).
Steps to make BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish):
- Cook ground beef on a cooking pan set to medium heat. Make sure all meat is browned well and cooked..
- Add garlic and onion and sauté until onion is transluscent..
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Continue mixing..
- Add rice. Make sure there are no "lumps" of rice. You can try to break it with your spatula. (Yes, you are welcome lol).
- Mix until sauce is evently incorporated with the rice..
- Add cabbage and carrots. Continue stir frying until vegetables are cooked..
- Garnish with onion leaves and serve hot. ENJOY! 😊.
If you find this BEEF CHOWFAN (chowking-ish) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.