Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Satay Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Satay Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably choose lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken satay curry recipe. To cook chicken satay curry you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Satay Curry:
- Use 2 of chicken breasts or 4 thighs cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Get 1 tin of coconut milk (reduced fat recommended),.
- Take 2 of heaped tbsp deep roast peanut butter,.
- Get 1 handful of chopped fresh coriander,.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped into chunks,.
- Provide 125 g of mangetout and baby corn,.
- You need 2 tsp of medium curry powder,.
- You need 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic,.
- Take 1 tbsp of soft brown sugar,.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger puree paste,.
- Provide 2 tsp of fish sauce,.
- Take of Ground white pepper and salt to season,.
- Provide 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Get of To garnish (optional):.
- Prepare A few of crushed unsalted peanuts,.
- Get 2 of red chillies, stalk and seeds removed, chopped finely,.
- Prepare of Some chopped fresh coriander leaves,.
- Get 2 of wedges of fresh lime.
- Provide of Serving suggestion:.
- Prepare of Steamed white rice.
Steps to make Chicken Satay Curry:
- Heat a wok up over a medium heat. Add the coconut oil. Once melted add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Fry until fragrant then add in the chicken pieces. Fry until the chicken is cooked and golden on all sides..
- Season with salt and a pinch of ground white pepper. Add the mangetout and baby corn. Fry for a further 2-3 mins. Next add in the curry powder, the peanut butter and the light soy sauce. Gently stir through to coat the chicken and veg. Pour in the coconut milk and add the fish sauce plus the brown sugar. Stir then bring to a gentle simmer..
- Simmer until the sauce has reduced down by half and thickened. Before serving add in half of the chopped coriander and mix through..
- Serve up and garnish with fresh chopped red chillies, coriander leaves and some crushed peanuts. Add a couple of wedges of fresh lime on the side. Eat and enjoy! :).
If you find this Chicken Satay Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.