Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna Cake Salé (Savory Cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Cake Salé (Savory Cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna cake salé (savory cake) recipe. To make tuna cake salé (savory cake) you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Cake Salé (Savory Cake):
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Use 6 of shallots, peeled and halved (you can use half an onion).
- Use 1/2 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna in oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of powdered broth.
- Prepare of Paprika flakes as topping.
Instructions to make Tuna Cake Salé (Savory Cake):
- Combine and mix well flour and baking powder. Add egg, then milk, stir well..
- Add tuna in oil. Mix thoroughly. Add the rest of the ingredients (except paprika flakes). Mix well..
- Coat a casserole dish with a bit of oil or butter. Pour the batter inside. Top with paprika flakes..
- Bake in approximately 180 Celcius degrees for about 30 minutes. Alternatively, you can insert a skewer inside the cake. If it is clean (not runny), it is done..
If you find this Tuna Cake Salé (Savory Cake) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.