Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon,spinach and mushroom quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon,spinach and mushroom quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon,spinach and mushroom quiche recipe. To make bacon,spinach and mushroom quiche you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon,spinach and mushroom quiche:
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 cups of chopped fresh baby spinach.
- Use 1 packet of bacon fried and crumbled.
- Provide 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded Swiss Cheese.
- You need 1 of refrigerated pie crust.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
Instructions to make Bacon,spinach and mushroom quiche:
- Preheat oven at 350 beat the 6 eggs heavy cream, salt and pepper in a blender or with hand mixer in a bowl.
- In a 9 inch glass pie plate spray nonstick spray then lay the pie crust on the pie plate then add cheese, bacon, spinach and mushrooms onto the pie crust then pour egg and heavy cream mixture over the ingredients..
- Put in over and bake for 35-45 minutes..
If you find this Bacon,spinach and mushroom quiche recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.